Saturday, February 5, 2011

NAILS! NAILS! NAILS!


Do you want nails like these?! I was just kidding, but most women have longed for healthy nails. These are mine and here are some of my tips. I actually had a dream last night that I broken them all!!!
I live by T.I.P.S. and healthy, skin, and nails supplements.
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A65218.desc.TIPS-5piece-Nail-Conditioning-Kit
$14.99
One can purchase this supplement in any brand at a lower price point.
I try to keep it natural and create healthy nails from the inside out and I learned this little trick from my doctor. It works! I like to add fruit to mine to make it even more healthy.

                              $11.95
                         http://fingernailcare.com/leather_nail_buffer.htm
                     I love this gentle buffer.
MY TIPS
  • Always keep hands moisturized.Do not cut cuticles.
  • Use only the T.I.P.S. nailfile.
  • Use only a gentle nail buffer.
  • The skin under the nail is extremely sensitive and one must take care.
  • Create healthy nails from the inside out.
  • Do not bite hangnails.
  • Polishes are beautiful, but damaging, so always use a treatment like T.I.P.S. and a good base coat to avoid yellowing.
  • Anything that dries on your nail dries it out.
  • Don't use your nails for everyday tasks i.e. open a soda can.

No comments:

Post a Comment